TITANIUM ISOLATE SUPREME IS ONE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROTEIN SHAKES AVAILABLE.
Its quick and complete mixing formula is easily digestible, amazingly delicious and lightning fast for muscle recovery & repair. Titanium Isolate Supreme consists of a custom protein ISOLATE blend which includes hydrolyzed whey protein isolate, BCAA’s and EAA’s. Being a hydrolyzed form of whey protein, in other words the bulky protein structure is now broken down into smaller fragments - now enables the uptake of the amino acids into your muscles more completely for greater utilization & repair. As a custom ISOLATE matrix Titanium Isolate Supreme is devoid of lactose, fat & carbohydrates. Titanium Isolate Supreme is also high in lactoferrin and rich in a-Lactalbumin, both which contribute to increased nitrogen retention, cognitive enhancement & greater protein absorption. Titanium Isolate Supreme is ultra-pure, mouth-watering delicious and doesn’t contain any excess fat or cholesterol to hinder your progress. The zero fat, sugar and lactose free formula supplies 27 grams of a ultra-premium whey isolate matrix which contains very low, medium and high molecular weight whey peptides while retaining essential micro fractions for fast absorption and complete muscle repair. All of our mouth-watering flavors are delicious, making Titanium Isolate Supreme a protein shake that you will literally look forward to each and every day.
- 27g of premium Provon Whey Isolate Hydrolysate, muscle building, protein per serving
- Great tasting, quick & easy mixing formula with zero FAT & Zero Sugar
- 7g of BCAA’s & 1.4g of Glutamine to assist the building of muscles and support complete muscle repair
- High in Lactofferin, which assists intestinal health by promoting the growth of Lactobacilli & Bifidobacteria
- Rich in a-Lactalbumin, which is known for its antioxidant & cognitive performance enhancing properties
- Aspartame, Acesulfame & Lactose free
|Directions||Mix 1 or 2 scoops of powder with 200-250 ml of water. Take 1-4 times a day before and after the workout and between meals.|