Per serving (25 g):
- 22 g protein
- contains 4.9 g BCAA
- with added L-arginine, amino acids to enhance nitrogen monoxide production
- with 80 mg caffeine
WOULD YOU CARE FOR A CUPPA?
Mornings are very difficult to start, especially towards the end of the week. Therefore, many of us get fuel from a cup of black coffee that we must re-fill several times a day. BioTechUSA created the caffé latte version of Iso Whey Zero, our premium protein product, so you could kill two birds with one stone: the morning caffeine pump for waking up and the premium protein intake!
ONLY ONE GLASS OF CAFFÉ LATTE?
Replace your traditional coffee with our Iso Whey Zero protein coffee. What will you get in exchange? It is a high in protein and low in calorie whey protein isolate which absorbs extremely fast and easy. We added 80mg caffeine to it, in addition to freeing it from all unnecessary components. Your favourite morning drink is free of gluten, lactose, added trans fats or added sugar. You are already wide awake, just reading all this, aren’t you?
- Extremely high protein content: 88%
- With 80mg caffeine per serving
- With added functional amino acids: L-arginine HCl, L-glutamine and BCAA
- High amino acid content
- Fast and easy absorption
- Low fat and carbohydrate content
- Low sodium content
- Without added sugar
- With stevia
- With natural colorant: caramel
We recommend Iso Whey Zero if you:
- want to combine your coffee consumption with premium protein intake
- Iso Whey Zero is an excellent source of protein for anybody; due to its 88% protein content, it contributes to maintaining muscle mass, healthy bones as well as to muscle mass growth
- want to use high-quality protein products for your protein needs, but you need to avoid lactose due to your lactose intolerance
- are looking for a fast-absorbing post-workout protein powder for recovery
- pay attention to your low calorie intake
- are sensitive to gluten
- prefer delicious and creamy flavours
WHAT IS LACTOSE INTOLERANCE?
Lactose, also known as “milk sugar”, is a complex carbohydrate, accounting for about 2–8 percent of the dry matter content of milk. We mainly need lactose during infancy, and therefore it is not uncommon that in adulthood your body does not produce any lactase enzyme, required to break down lactose, which causes lactose intolerance. Today nearly 75% of the world’s population suffers from lactose intolerance.
HOW IS WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE IS PRODUCED?
During the production process, lactose is separated from whey through a multi-step ultrafiltration and cross-flow filtration micro procedure. Thus, an extremely pure, easy-to-digest and easily soluble whey protein isolate (WPI) is produced, which is a further purified version of whey protein concentrate (WPC). It is the basic ingredient of hydrolysate whey protein isolate (WPH) that contains even less carbohydrate and fat.
WHY DO YOU NEED TO CONSUME PROTEIN?
Protein is an essential building block of our body, a source of nutrients made up from amino acids produced by our body and supplemented from external sources, which you need to take in daily to ensure your body’s self-sustenance. It contributes to maintaining muscles during workout, a diet and your everyday life. You need more protein if you regularly do sports, if you want to increase your muscle mass and as you get older.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE A PROTEIN FOOD SUPPLEMENT?
A quick, convenient and highly effective way to take in proteins is taking protein supplements; all you need is protein powder, a shaker and some water, milk or plant-derived milk. Protein powder is easy to digest and, as opposed to consuming large quantities of meat, it doesn’t cause acidification. Protein powder can be derived from milk, as well as from animal or plant sources or their combination. Their absorption can be fast (30–40 minutes), moderate (1–2 hours), or slow (more than 2 hours).
Like all BioTechUSA products Iso Whey Zero consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.